Sunday, October 13, 2013

Women rider stories-REBEL SOUL


Obeyed my parents till about 35, took a rider class and two weeks later had my first bike, 1200 Sportster. First helmet sticker.."good girl gone bad"! My rebellion started. My tag line is "ride in high heels baby"..i live in them so had to figure out how to ride in them! Did!!! Had my 1200 for 4 1/2 yrs and wanted a bigger bike but my ex wouldn't listen for a year so I went to a local dealer and rode out on my 2nd bike 97 Heritage Softail! Oh Baby! Was a cadillac and I had bigger floorboards for my high heels! I have dealt with a cheating husband, two cancers but when I get on my bike...lordy my heart starts pumping, the adrenaline flows and the rebel soul howls!!!! I have now gotten my 3rd bike, a new 2013 Street Glide...my big red baby! and she has a radio so now i can feed my rebel soul with good ole fashioned rock n roll!!! Guns N Roses..."Welcome to the Jungle" oh yeah!!! Riding has taken me to all kinds of places and community things...have been a chapter officer now in my 6th year! Where would I be if I had never learned how to ride.....NOWHERE!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment